Here’s what we’ve been reading this week.
1. The Internet of Things: A Developer’s Mandate goo.gl/oPKtjc
A paper from the App Developers Alliance, coauthored by Applico CTO Matt Powers, on what to expect from the Internet of Things
2. How the world’s biggest brands came to love the sharing economy goo.gl/8TjXaq
Platforms are here to stay, and some of the world’s biggest brands are starting to see the value of working with them.
3. The sharing economy’s long-term strategy (video) goo.gl/dS1ahn
Professor Arun Sundararajan of New York University’s Stern School of Business explains why garnering public support is critical for sharing economy companies facing regulatory hurdles.
4. The Dentist Office Software Story – Fred Wilson goo.gl/T7XF8r
USV’s Fred Wilson explains his investment philosophy and why he invests in networked businesses.
5. Collaborative Finance: By the People, For the People goo.gl/Zdg9c1
Platforms are set to disrupt the financial sector. Here’s a quick look at why.
Platform InnovationRead more